1. Full and complete alignment of the Delta State Stakeholders of PDP with all the resolutions of the party at the one day PDP National Conference held at Thisday Dome, Abuja on Thursday November 12, 2015.
2. The meeting called for the immediate implementation of the Senator Ike Ekweremadu’s Post Election Review Committee Report, especially those relating to internal democracy, e-registration, restructuring of the party at all levels etc.
3. That the PDP at the state level shall continue to ensure credible leadership and governance, promoting sustained harmonious relationship among all the people and to ensure that the citizens of Delta State have confidence in the government and democracy.
4. To strengthen the party through ensuring a well disciplined party at all levels where there is mutual respect among party members and officials and through the effective and efficient delivery of democracy dividends to all Deltans by representatives and political appointees at all levels.
5. To thoroughly revamp the publicity machinery of the party to counter the deceitful propaganda of the opposition and effectively keep our people abreast of government and the party’s activities.
6. For emphasis, this stakeholders meeting condemn in the strongest terms, the growing authoritarianism and the strong hand tactics of the APC led federal government especially in the light of the collateral damage being recked on our nascent democracy.
7. In recognition of the good works carried our by our amiable Governor Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa led PDP Administration within 6 months of governance, this meeting unanimously passed a vote of confidence on his Excellency, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa, Governor of Delta State and his Deputy, His Excellency, Barrister Kingsley Burutu Otuaro.
8. Finally, the meeting also unanimously passed a vote of confidence on the Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Monday Owhigho Igbuya, his Deputy Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi as well as the Chairman of the Party in the State Chief Edwin Uzor for effectively piloting the affairs of the party especially the party’s overwhelming victories at the polls.
***Read Blank NEWS Online for regular news updates…Also like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter @blanknewsonlin1
Advertise in Blank NEWS Online.
Visit Us @:
Phone: +234 8037 644 337&nmomsp;
E.I.C: Albert Eruorhe Ograka